Engraving, marking and laser cutting
- Laser cutting directs a high-power laser through optics to cut materials for industrial applications
- Laser cutting is both more precise and less energy-consuming than plasma cutting, but has an upper threshold on the thickness of the material being cut
- We offer both fiber and CO2 lasers that can cut many materials including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and exotic alloys
- CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser excels at cutting, engraving, and boring metals, while fiber laser is a good option for thicker materials
- Our custom laser cutting service offers a cost-effective and on-demand solution for your manufacturing needs
What is the laser process?
Laser technology overcomes the hardness of the parts and allows a very fine mark at high speed. The work is clean and indelible.
It is suitable for all needs and types of production, from aesthetic engraving to engraving at the highest industrial rate.
Economic and environmentally-friendly
It doesn’t use solvents, ink or any other chemical product for cutting and engraving operations.
Easy to automate
Laser processes save time, energy and material compared with traditional processes.